Information about corona
Here we have gathered information and links for those who want to know more.
Information from other authorities
- Protect yourself and others from spread of infection - The Public Health Agency of Sweden
- FAQ about convid-19 - The Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Information, statistics and frequently asked questions - WHO (World's Health Organization)
- Covid-19 - The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Stay home if you are ill - 1177.se
- For news about the new coronavirus in English - Sveriges Radio
Please avoid visiting our Customer Service Centre - contact us by phone or e-mail instead
Due to the Corona virus situation, we kindly ask our citizens to principally contact us by phone or e-mail. Please avoid personal visits to the Customer Service Centre at Österäng.
How to get in contact with us
- Call us on 063-14 30 00
- E-mail us at email@example.com
If you yourself do not speak Swedish or English, perhaps you can ask someone else to help you make an appointment.
The person who helps you does not need to know why you want to get in contact with the municipality, but he or she can still help you make an appointment. The municipality will then get back to you via an interpreter.
This service mainly applies to matters relating to financial welfare or questions about preschool and school allocation.